ABA Outreach is proud to present Virtual Field Trips! The purpose of these field trips are to work on vital social skills through a fun and engaging digital atmosphere. Each week we will take a trip to Zoos, Amusement Parks, Aquariums and MUCH MORE! Throughout the week we will integrate opportunities to work on social skills along with fun games and activities.
- Each field trip will last approximately 45 minutes in length
- Held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Participants will embark on their field trip at either 2:30pm or 4pm
- Field Trips are $10 per trip**
- We do offer bundles if you are interested in having your child attend a full series! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- To be deemed a candidate:
- Must be 7 years or older
- Able to attend to the screen
- Follow along with minimal support/prompting
- Free of significant disruptive behavior
Please fill out the following application to be a part of this new venture with us! You will receive a follow-up email within 24-48 hours once we are in receipt of your application with additional information on how to pay, what each week’s theme will be, what time your child’s group will be held and what materials you will need for your child to participate. Based on the child’s needs there will be a varied amount of parent involvement during each virtual field trip.
The information obtained in the application helps our team determine whether or not your child would be a good candidate for this service delivery model, and if so, which group would be the best fit. Our priority is forming best fit groups according to age as well as areas of strength/need therefore we ask for your understanding in the event that we do not have an appropriate group for your child at this time.
**Please note: once you have signed up for a specific virtual destination and payment has been received, no refund will be given for trips missed during that week. Please only pay for the sessions your child will attend each week **